Wednesday, June 24, 2015

525

That number combination is my favorite. Wanna know why? Well, first of all, it's the number order of my birthdate - and that of a few other really cool people, like philosopher, Ralph Waldo Emerson, and famous puppeteer, Frank Oz! (Little wonder that I have such a penchant for doing "muppet face" in photos!)


Secondly, it's the date of some pretty awesome events and happenings significant to history. Take for example the announcement by President JFK that the USA would be the first country to bring a man to the moon! Oh, and along that line of thought, it was also the premiere date of a little movie called STAR WARS! (Is that maybe why I'm such a fan of aviation and the advancement of space exploration?? I did travel to see four NASA shuttle launches, after all!) Shuttle Launch <--more opportunities to look for the goofy "muppet face", seen right at the beginning of the video...

And lastly...it's a palindrome! Like my name! Can you believe that?? How cool!!!

Ok, that's all for now! Just wanted to point out those cool little facts as an introduction to myself! Take care and bye bye for now!

No, really...that's all I have right now...more blogs coming soon! :)

...

Seriously...why are you still here?? I don't have anything new, yet, so GO! Get outta here!! Oy...

(Lingerers...jeez...)

No comments:

Post a Comment